Business Project Manager
Product & Engineering
- Close Date
- 20 Mar 2019
Business Project Manager will coordinate and manage complex, global business process reengineering initiatives and act as a subject matter expert in this area. This person will require exceptional project management skills, attention to detail and a proven ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization. The candidate is expected to work with a Sr. Program Manager to implement and institutionalize Business Process Program Management methodologies and processes.
- Drive cross-functional teams to lead the definition, scoping, planning and delivery of Business Process Reengineering (BPR) projects
- Effectively collaborate with business teams to develop and execute BPR project deliverables, including Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), detailed project plans, milestone charts, status reports
- Lead implementation of re-engineered processes using ERP/CRM/e-Commerce packages
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with business and functional team members to align objectives, resources and expectations
- Lead project status meetings to apprise all stakeholders of project progress, issues, challenges, risks
- Manage project budget and resource allocation
- Work with Senior Program Manager to refine current program management strategy, processes, tools, techniques
- Effectively utilize project management, reporting and collaboration tools such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Power Point, Visio, Confluence, SharePoint
- 5+ years of Project delivery experience in a high tech fast paced environment
- Must have experience with waterfall and agile methodologies
- Must have experience with re-engineering Procure to Pay, Invoice to Cash, Record to Report, Design to Build, Call to Resolution business processes or creating in a green-field environment
- Must excel at decision-making, consensus building and conflict management. Must be able to communicate and act upon risks appropriately.
- Must be able to juggle multiple, competing priorities. Must possess strong analytical and communication skills, a risk mitigation mindset and exhibit appropriate levels of urgency.
- PMP certification or other project management training preferred
- Expertise in process re-engineering techniques like Six Sigma is preferred (formal certification will be a plus)
- Experience in Software as a Service a plus.